بحر الافلام

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات بحر الافلام كل ما يخص الفن و الاغاني

●....Blue-Curtain_falls....● + بــوستــر

Admin
    Admin

المساهمات : 123
    تاريخ التسجيل : 22/09/2009

●....Blue-Curtain_falls....● + بــوستــر Empty ●....Blue-Curtain_falls....● + بــوستــر

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الثلاثاء أكتوبر 13, 2009 7:05 am

we come from humble beginnings and who could have guessed it

when .. you sit and doubt it and things aint all that bright
    but we made it trough the night its like a game of truth or dare if you can make it here you will make it anywhere that is what we have been
    told but the story is getting old

together we faced the cold outside .. no one say we didnt try.. and i will never give you up or let you go

together we faced our final fears .. remember the moments that we shared .. that is why i will never give you up or let you go

we will be ready when the curtain maight fall fell my heart beating when the crowd calls i gotta read between the lines..cuz im living out the script of my life.. cuz we all got a part we must play .. and i have done it but i have done it my way..i gotta read between the lines .. in the script of my life

we started out many years ago .. no one will ever know .. how far we have really come since we walked away and no more words to say..and we made a lot of sacrifice undid a lot of ties fought a lot of fights to get where we are now just dont ask me how

together we faced the cold outside .. no one say we didnt try.. and i will never give you up or let you go..together we faced our final fears .. remember the moments that we shared .. that is why i will never give you up or let you go

we will be ready when the curtain maiht fall fell my heart beating when the crowd calls i gotta read between the lines..cuz im living out the script of my life.. cuz we all got a part we must play .. and i have done it but i have done it my way..i gotta read between the lines .. in the script of my life

●....Blue-Curtain_falls....● + بــوستــر Zala6a-5d18a40873

with my love to all fnrs

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 12, 2024 3:35 pm